Monday, February 26, 2007

Hello people!
I have had a happy day today :D
Firstly, a picture of my phone,
from the internet (:

Nokia 5300! Loves!

Okay, had thermometer checking, again.
I've forgotten to bring mine! Qian bian :/
I kept reminding others to bring the day before,
but yet I myself had forgotten to bring.
Luckily, Joelle lent me hers, thanks! :D

Had alot of fun during P.E, yayness :)
Mr Lim is very funny, shant elaborate more.
We played Captian's ball too! My team won.

Had no common test today,
so we went to the library :D

Bestie & me at the library!

Seri & me! See my brown hair? xD

Mmm my bestest clique! Loves :D

:D :D :D Yz got cut :/

Dont peek k, sissie :D

Went to JEC after remedials at 4 plus.
Got caught in the rain, felt so cold on the bus.
Lol, but nevertheless, reach there in once piece :)
Bought what I wanted & went home.
Thanks for accompanying me, bestie!

Got to pia & chiong alot of homework.
Thats what happens when people procrastinate \:
Bring thermometer & chinese file!
Goodbye world :D

No comments: